Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 9th, the day of departure!

I'm at my office and can't wait to get the heck out of here!  I love my job and all of my clients etc, but life is short and the roads are calling!

The last trip Mike Wencl and I went on perhaps worth mentioning was riding around India.  This should be a cake walk.  I am testing a rather new design by Honda.  A 2012 NC700.  This baby should get about 70mpg.  Sounds cool, so I guess I'll have more beer money at the evening stops!
I will be traveling with Mike Wencl, His brother Ken Wencl and Ian Wencl (Ken's son).  We have all been on trips together before, so this should be fun.  Ian just picked up a Pacific Coast before the trip. A year newer than Mikes.  Ken will be on his Road King.


3 comments:

  1. Hurry up and get back to work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good time to me! I threw a post out on my Ride North blog. http://ridenorthmn.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-lake-superior-circle-tour.html

    ReplyDelete